One of the easiest and most cost effective ways to keep termites out of your home is to insist on an annual termite inspection.
Termites are a huge threat to Gold Coast homes. They can attack from underground and often aren’t detected until considerable damage has occurred.
It is well publicised that termites cause more damage to Australian homes each year than all natural disasters combined but it still surprises us every day to meet people that have never had there home inspected for termites.
At LPM we firmly believe in the old saying “Your home is your castle” and we know our clients feel the same way. We believe you want the very best for your home so we’ve put together a short list on why you should choose LPM for your next termite inspection:
- We are a family business that has been operating on the Gold Coast since 1995, so you get local knowledge as well as a trusted reputation.
- We tell it how it is and don’t use scare tactics to try and sell expensive treatments.
- The owners of the business run the business, so you get a committed service delivered with care and compassion.
- We hold current Building Services Australia (BSA) licenses and professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- We have spent years developing and improving our inspection methods and reporting techniques to ensure you get a first class service every time.
- We have invested heavily in the most accurate tools of the trade to make our inspection not only more efficient but extremely thorough. (See below for Thermal Imaging)
So next time you need a termite inspection for home, insist on the Gold Coast’s leading company LPM, and let our family take care or yours.
What is Thermal Imaging?
Having a Thermal Imaging Camera is like having tens of thousands of highly tuned, non-contact thermometers, producing an easy to understand and interpret picture. It is used to scan large sections of internal walls to detect areas of interest not normally visible to the naked eye. As shown below.
This is a picture of a termite sub-nest in wall cavity below a window. There is no visible evidence of the nest as shown in the digital photo. Without thermal imaging this may not have been detected.
Contact us or give us a call for a free quote.